Hello again,
been awhile, I know but I swear I'm not so good at this whole blogging thing. Going to try to be....as I always say. I'm hoping to use this as my accountability control. Post how I'm doing on here in hopes that being public about my struggles will help keep me on track...
So I don't know the underlying cause I just know I"m gaining lots of weight. I know I've been sick and stuff and unable to go to the gym, but its bad. Weigh the most now that I ever did.
I should be getting my first modelling cheque in the mail this week though so I am going to do a 15 day juice cleanse in hopes to reset everything and lose some weight. I'll take pictures the night before I begin of my before, and I'll snap more of my juices and stuff and then reveal the final stage. Guess this could be considered a "weight loss test" to see if juicing can help :) That and I am really excited about my new juicer!
Hooray! Toodles!!!
Do not worry dear, Juicer is very good requirement for kitchen. It gives fresh juice with out any frozen chemical.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Tahitian Noni Juice