Solo I've been making a conscious choice to get in shape and make healthier decisions. I know I've been saying that for forever. But I'm doing it now....SERIOUSLY it's like four out of the last five days! Woo go me. I figure since I'm a crazy again (officially) I better make Sure I have some sort of positive selling points for potential suitors.. Hahaha that's hilarious.....I'm too old for suitors 😦
Also ow. And OW also ow! Muscles hate me.....I know its worth it but I wanna complain!!! It hurts..it sucks. Wish I was rich so I never had to work and could work out everyday instead. Hahahhaha
Anyways I'll post pictures soon...most likely after a bottle of delicious red wine a.k.a. liquid self esteem!
Till then!!! Excuse any ridiculous typos....I'm quick and hate autocorrect
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.